[MAGEEC] [BEEBS] Mystery Files

James Pallister James.Pallister at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Aug 15 15:30:26 BST 2014

All of the beebs/analysis/* files can be removed.

I believe energytool.py, run.exp, and measure.exp were part of a dejagnu
attempt by Pierre. I believe we aren't trying to support a method of
running the benchmarks with v2 so these could be removed. I think George
may be using them though to run on the shrimp?

Likewise the run*.sh scripts could be removed?

James