[MAGEEC] [BEEBS] Mystery Files

George Field george.field at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Aug 15 16:02:31 BST 2014

As James rightly said, I'm currently making use of 1, 9, 12, and possibly
10.

run-avr-measurement.sh, 12, is simply a script that invokes the dejagnu
tests with the correct environment variables set. I haven't used
run-all.sh, I'm not aware of it's purpose!

If the DejaGNU options are going to be removed, then 12 can also go - I'm
using it, but I can quite happily use my own copy without it being in the
master repository.