Present at Meeting: Andrew Back, Jeremy Bennett, Simon Cook, Tom Harris, Simon Hollis, James Pallister, Joern Rennecke
- 1 Reporting Expectations
- 2 Discussion of Milestones/Effort Required for 1st Qu.
- 3 Exploitation Plan
- 4 Risk Register
- 5 GCC Cauldron
- 6 Dates of Future Meetings
- Tom Harris showed us through a set of slides regarding the expectations of the TSB wrt reports (we will receive these shortly).
- Only those registered as the person filling in financial can see the project on _connect.
- University of Bristol must submit financial audit at end of first quarter, both Embecosm and University of Bristol must at the end of the project.
- Need to re-enter project costs on _connect.
Discussion of Milestones/Effort Required for 1st Qu.
1st Quarter Dates: 1 June 2013 through 30 August 2013
|WP3/1||Board Design Documentation and Working Hardware||31 Jul 2013|
|WP1/1||Decision of GCC/LLVM for first implementation||31 Aug 2013|
|WP1/2||Design documentation for compiler integration, ML interface and available features||31 Aug 2013|
WP3/1: Board Design Documentation and Working Hardware
- High performance energy measurement - arriving one month early
- Board design is open source.
- Using 2 interns instead of 1 post doc - this is no problem, same headings on finance sheet.
WP1/2 & WP1/1: Design of compiler integration, etc.
- Iterative design with external consultation.
- Thoughts on design to be discussed at next meeting.
- Milestone 1/1 follows on from 1/2.
- Good to be taken to market from start.
- From University of Bristol perspective boosts academic and industry profiles.
- This needs to be kept separate from the main project.
Need to add:
- Size of training set
- Relevance of training set - making sure we avoid too narrow a training set to ensure relevance when compiled with general code.
- Counts as conference, not press release.
- Refer to as Technology Strategy Board not TSB.
- Describe as research council for industry.
Dates of Future Meetings
Quarterly Project Review Meetings
|Q1||4 Sep 2013|
|Q2||6 Dec 2013|
|Q3||10 Mar 2014|
|Q4||9 Jun 2014|
|Q5||8 Sep 2014|
|Q6||17 Nov 2014|
Next Fortnightly Meetings
|20 Jun 2013||University of Bristol|
|1 Jul 2013||Embecosm|