- Upcoming events updated on wiki
- We need to focus on documenting now we are moving towards the end of the project.
- [JP] By November Paper needed on BEEBS V2.0 + instruction distributions + effect on ML.
- [JP] Write up calibration problem and methodology.
- [GC] This week: write up the results and methodology from your work and ensure all the files are collected and made available to the project repository.
- RQ: Having more benchmarks with different data values – how much variance does this add. Is it significant. Can we claim that these are 'additional tests' that push BEEBS up to 100 tests?
- [AB/SG] Should the scripts and/or the graphs of instruction distributions be included alongside BEEBS in the repository.
- Joern is unlikely to be able to complete the optimisation integration into GCC due to the linker focus of this optimisations.
- WP8.1 – Training on Cortex M3 still needs to be done. Embecosm will deploy some resource on this. https://github.com/xobs/senoko-chibios-3/ contains laptop battery controller.
- [SG] WP8.1 – ATMega case study can validate work at Embecosm. Stoil to document weather station (inc. new blog post) and make hardware available.
- [JP+SG] Add more measurement points to weather station to seperate out enegy from sensors and processor.
- Moon's MSc be made available online
- Draft MAGEEC paper headings completed
- [SH] To organise paper flow and distribute tasks of sections to write
- George has some new data plotting ranges of energy for benchmarks for runs determined by Plackett Burnham
- [GF] Run MAGEEC on case study on the small data set that has already been gathered.
- Energy Measurement Boards available – order via Embecosm's website