[MAGEEC] LLVM Talk Draft Proposal

Simon Hollis cssjh at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Aug 29 13:17:55 BST 2014

Hi,

I think that the story that Simon is telling in that abstract is really
well explained and would certainly grab my attention and make me want to
see the talk :)

I do agree with James that we might want to be careful about how general we
make the 2x claim. In your abstact you are careful to say there are some
'examples' of this, but the natural question arises about the generality of
this improvement. It would be good to include some average improvement
figures in the talk to ward this problem off, even if the abstract remains
unchanged.

Simon