[MAGEEC] Orientation of crystal effecting energy?

Greg Cawthorne cawthornegd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 09:15:03 BST 2014

Hi team!

I was doing some research and cane across this video saying the orientation of a crystal can effect it's clock speed due to gravity! May not be an issue in testing as we'll have them roughly flat (although tall buildings may also have an effect). The real changes might come in to play in one of Stoil's real world case studies.

Thought it was worth mentioning for general interest and perhaps calibration purposes.

Source: http://youtu.be/zILwgQhjC_Q