[MAGEEC] BEEBS 2.0 Release Branch

Andrew Burgess andrew.burgess at embecosm.com
Fri Sep 5 12:16:40 BST 2014

* Andrew Burgess <andrew.burgess at embecosm.com> [2014-09-02 14:49:47 +0100]:

> I've created a beebs 2.0 release branch on github:
>   https://github.com/mageec/beebs/tree/beebs-2_0
>
> with an eye to releasing beebs 2.0 on Friday (5 Sep).
>
> Any feedback, comments, suggestions, would be appreciated.

I've had a few off mailing list discussions about upcoming changes
that we might have wanted to merge, but I suspect that none of that
will be ready before Friday.

So, I propose that later today, or tomorrow, I'll tag an official 2.0
release, this is driven by the desire to have a 2.0 release before
Monday 8th September, which is the Mageec review board.

Anything that arrives later could be part of a 3.0 or 2.1 release.

I don't know if we have anywhere to place a release .tar.gz package,
so for now all I propose is an announcement to this mailing list,
including instructions on how to download and create a release
package.

Last call for feedback.

Thanks,
Andrew