[MAGEEC] BEEBS website.

Simon Cook simon.cook at embecosm.com
Thu Sep 4 13:48:04 BST 2014

Hi Andrew,

The downloads links at the top of the page link to downloading the 'master'
branch in either zip/tar.gz. I think this should point to the branch/tag we
are using for the latest release (Andrew Burgess, is this still beebsv2 or
is there a different name for the stable branch?)

Also, I think explicitly mentioning the latest version number in the top
bar (perhaps with a changelog either now or in the future?) would be good.

Thanks,
Simon