[MAGEEC] BEEBS website.

James Pallister James.Pallister at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Sep 4 11:58:41 BST 2014

Hi Andrew,

>   * Breadboarded PIC32MX250F128B (with PICKIT2 as a programmer)
>   * SAM4L Xplained
>   * XMEGA-A3BU Xplained Pro
>   * MSP-EXP439F5529LP LaunchPad

These platforms aren't currently supported but will be in the near
future (the configs need to be rewritten with the restructuring of
BEEBS). If we'd like to keep these on there, I can try and add back the
support for them early next week - it looks good to support a wide range
of platforms.

> The opening paragraph should explicitly mention that beebs came out of
> MAGEEC.
It did however exist before MAGEEC - there are commits going back to Aug
2012. Though, the majority of benchmarks and work on it has been done as
part of MAGEEC.

Cheers,
James