[MAGEEC] BEEBS website.

Jeremy Bennett jeremy.bennett at embecosm.com
Thu Sep 4 11:11:11 BST 2014

On 04/09/14 11:04, Andrew Back wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We now have a simple GitHub Pages-based website for BEEBS:
>
>   http://mageec.github.io/beebs/
>
> This will also be accessible via beebs.eu as soon as the DNS is updated.
>
> Questions:
>
> * Can you spot any error or omissions?

"View on GitHub" should be "View Source on GitHub"

The opening paragraph should explicitly mention that beebs came out of
MAGEEC.

Add a hyperlink for the GitHub Issue Tracker where it is mentioned at
the bottom.

> * Would it benefit from a graph or table with sample data?
> * Do we want a GitHub Wiki, or shall we just stick with the page on mageec.org?

I'm keen that we separate BEEBS from MAGEEC. This also means we need to
create a BEEBS mailing list. Eventually I'd like it to have its own
organization on GitHub.

> * Should we have a Team section?

Yes - good to give credit where it is due.

> I'd like to get any updates made before the weekend, so if you have
> any suggestions if you could let me know ASAP!

HTH,

Jeremy

--
Tel:      +44 (1590) 610184