[MAGEEC] [BEEBS] PCA characterisation of benchmarks & evaluation of features

Kerstin Eder Kerstin.Eder at bristol.ac.uk
Sun Jul 27 23:24:20 BST 2014

Hi Greg,

Well done, this sounds good. I think nobody has done this for the
current version of BEEBs. Munaaf and Craig used parts of BEEBs for their
MSc projects, but I think they did not check in "interim" results such
as the exctracted feature vectors. :(

It might be worth "filing" the data you obtain from the feature
extraction for future machine learning exercises and also "for the
record". :)

Best wishes,
Kerstin