[MAGEEC] ATMEGA328P vs ATMEGA328

James Pallister James.Pallister at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Jul 23 18:25:20 BST 2014

Are the shrimping kits supposed to be ATMEGA328P's? It may just be the
two tubes I've got, but we need to standardise on a single part.

In other news, I've done a quick test of the same benchmark on 29
different ATMEGA328s, and the variability is large. For this benchmark,
most chips hover between 31-33 mJ, but some are as extreme as 29mJ or
35mJ. Our pre-benchmark calibration step is going to be very
important... More results to come in the following days.

James