[MAGEEC] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting
cssjh at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Jul 7 12:16:57 BST 2014
Dear MAGEEC people,
We have our next project meeting tomorrow and it looks like we have plenty
The venue is the Vice-Chancellor's Room in the Queen's Building (N.B. Not
normal venue! Just above the PLT exit of the main staircase - ask porters
if you need directions).
We are scheduled to start at 10:30am.
Here is the proposed agenda. If you'd like to add anything, just send me an
email and I will add it by tomorrow.
* Review of progress of Greg, George and Stoil.
* Discussion of Greg's report on Machine Learning, with follow-up
** Automatic test generation
** Use of feature vectors throughout the MAGEEC flow. Do we need it and if
so, how do we adapt the plugins?
** How to classify 'low' energy reading.
* Clarification of framework interfaces and decisions on Expect and
integration approaches - George
* Case study candidate(s) - Stoil
* Evaluation of status of our software and hardware capabilities
* Do we need to buy anything else?
* Blog updates and other publicity
* Setting of objectives for the next fortnight.
See you all tomorrow at 10:30am in the Queen's Building (N.B. Not normal
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mageec