[MAGEEC] GNU Tools Cauldron

Jeremy Bennett jeremy.bennett at embecosm.com
Tue Jul 1 15:52:44 BST 2014

Hi y'all,

We'll be presenting MAGEEC at the GNU Cauldron meeting in Cambridge
18-20 July.

For those Bristol summer students who are interested in compilers, this
may be an interesting weekend to attend. I don't think MAGEEC will be
able to pay for this, but the weekend is free, so you only have to get
yourself to Cambridge and find somewhere to stay.

If you are interested, then more details are here

  https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2014

I know it says its full, but I anticipate some spaces may free up.

Best wishes,

Jeremy

--
Tel:     +44 (1590) 610184 (W), +44 (1590) 670028
Cell:    +44 (7970) 676050
Email:   jeremy at jeremybennett.com
Web:     www.jeremybennett.com

--