[MAGEEC] Running 'Energy Monitoring Graph' on Windows

Alex J Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 13:08:16 GMT 2014

Hi all,

After a certain amount of faffing about I now have the Python 'energy
monitoring graph' utility running on Windows 8.1

This involved setup of Python 2.7 x64 with Pip, PyQt4, MatPlotLib,
NumPy, SciPy, dateutil, and pyparsing

Also pyusb with the libusb backend, and creation and installation of a
libusb driver for James' Discovery firmware.

I'm quite pleased to have this up on Windows now, and if it's of
interest I could try to put some notes on the above down on a Wiki page
for you.

Best Regards,

Alex