[MAGEEC] BEEBS analysis

Stoil Ganev sg13286.2013 at my.bristol.ac.uk
Fri Aug 8 11:31:39 BST 2014

Hi all,

So I extracted some data for the benchmarks based on the gimple tree
structure and AVR instruction traces. Nothing ARM based as of yet.
Currently it is located in this repositry :

https://github.com/Stalekon/beebsv2-analysis-data

I am looking for feedback on the format of the data and whether I should
move the repositry under MAGEEC or just make it part of the beebs one.

Some of the benchmarks I consider to have failed during AVR simulation due
to timeouts or weird behavior. These are listed in 'fails'. Also, during
the gimple analysis i got data per C file so I have combined that in a
*-combined.gimpdump file.

Regards,
Stoil Ganev