[MAGEEC] [BEEBS] github branch cull, round 1

Andrew Burgess andrew.burgess at embecosm.com
Mon Aug 4 19:10:16 BST 2014

I propose to delete a selection of branches from the main github
repository (https://github.com/mageec/beeb).

The branches that I would like to delete in round #1 are listed below.
All these branches have been merged back into the beebsv2 branch and
have not seen any commits in a while.

self-verify - 12 months old
autotools - 10 months old
neville - 7 months old
atxmega256a3buxpld - 5 months old
pic32mx250f128b - 5 months old
sam4lxplained - 5 months old
planglois - 9 weeks old
dejagnu2 - 8 weeks old
fdct-fix - 5 weeks old

If I don't hear any requests not too I'll delete these branches in a
few days.  I'll recheck before deleting, if anything has been pushed
to any of these branches I'll not delete any of them.

Before then, if anyone feels inspired to go and delete branches which
you created and know you no longer need then feel free :)

Thanks,
Andrew