[MAGEEC] Removing dependencies from BEEBS

James Pallister James.Pallister at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Oct 3 13:15:49 BST 2013

> Let's discuss when we meet on Wednesday.
Unfortunately I'll be in Estonia next week, and will miss the MAGEEC
meeting.

The WCET benchmarks seem to have copied in parts of the std library: the
FFT benchmark contains implementations of sin and cos. I guess these
could be removed for consistency. This still makes testing optimizations
difficult.

James