[MAGEEC] Energy cost of context switching

Kerstin Eder Kerstin.Eder at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Nov 19 18:51:21 GMT 2013

Hi Jeremy,

This would make an interesting student project - investigate polling vs
interrupts for different platforms / loads.  ;)
It could start end Jan and we would have a comprehensive set of results
by Sept.

Some indicative results would help at this stage to motivate the
project, but clearly there are different opinions on this so it must be
tested out.

Best wishes,
Kerstin