[MAGEEC] Items for project meeting today.

Andrew Back andrew at abopen.com
Thu Nov 14 08:52:57 GMT 2013

Hi All,

I have a couple of items I'd like to raise at the project meeting:

— FOSDEM devroom proposals

We only have two in Pentabarf at this point! These are:

* EACOF, Hayden Field
* Open Low Power Devices, Emilio Monti (mbed)

Can everyone else who agreed to give a talk or run a workshop please
submit a proposal via:

  https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM14

(take care to select the Energy-efficient computing devroom track)

— Stickers

It would be nice to have something to hand out at FOSDEM and flyers
are a boring, so I wondered if we could perhaps get some stickers
made. Sticker books in fact:

  http://uk.moo.com/products/stickerbooks.html

One sticker could be the MAGEEC logo and URL, but what else could we
have? Perhaps:

* related project logos and URLs
* energy-efficiency related engineering "in-jokes" (visual or text)

You get the idea, a balance of practical and fun, and something that
you could see people sticking on their laptop along with Google's "My
other computer is a data center" etc.

Best,

Andrew

--