[MAGEEC] ! FOSDEM developer room updated proposals.

Andrew Back andrew at abopen.com
Wed Dec 18 10:32:32 GMT 2013

All,

I've updated the wiki with details of those sessions which were
proposed at the beginning but which did not make it into Pentabarf.

  http://mageec.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2014_Energy-efficient_Computing_devroom

We now need to confirm the following ASAP:

* Is 2h sufficient for the workshop, or should this be perhaps 3h?
* Kirstin, am I right in thinking that Kyriakos LLVM talk replaces the
ENTRA one you initially proposed?
* Jeremy, is 30m sufficient time for your introductory talk?

Most importantly, are we happy to accept all the current proposals?

Note that I have e-mailed David Greaves to see if he would like to
give a talk also.

Best,

Andrew

--