[MAGEEC] Updated BEEBS benchmark

Jeremy Bennett jeremy.bennett at embecosm.com
Thu Dec 5 22:02:17 GMT 2013

Hi all,

Thanks to all who contributed to the code bashing session this
afternoon. We now have many new tests that will be merged in by James.

We also have a much cleaner build framework. In particular I have
completed the fixing of the master branch, so that build out-of-tree
works cleanly.

"make distcheck" now works, and should be used as a sanity check for new
changes. If you have your own branches, you'll want to merge in these
changes from the master branch.

If you want to contribute, the repository is at:

  ssh://git@github.com/mageec/beebs

Please email for write access if you would like it. The best approach is
to add new tests on a branch and then ask James Pallister to merge it in.

Best wishes,

Jeremy

--
Tel:     +44 (1590) 610184