[MAGEEC] Unlock your PUNtential!

Andrew Back andrew at abopen.com
Tue Dec 3 08:04:26 GMT 2013

Hi All,

Christmas is rapidly approaching and before we know it we will be
FOSDEM bound. With this in mind I'd like us to decide what we're going
to put on the energy efficiency related stickers. James has very
kindly started a wiki page with puns and further contributions are
encouraged:

  http://mageec.org/wiki/Puns

Puns could be also be visual, and with text please bear in mind that
there might not be a lot of space on the sticker.

We're also planning to get some t-shirts/polo shirts made for the team
and so if you could let me know off-list which size you would like.

Best,

Andrew

--
Andrew Back