[MAGEEC] Structure of the Results Database

Simon Hollis simon at compsci.bristol.ac.uk
Wed Aug 28 18:24:58 BST 2013

Hi Ashley,

Thanks very much for starting this discussion. This is a really good
starting point.

What I would like is that if everybody who has an interest in the
structure of this database can provide their feedback on the structure
that Ashley has proposed and see if it will work for their anticipated
needs.

As I see it there are at least three interests we need to support:
Energy Measurement; the MAGEEC framework; ML.

Perhaps all sides could outline the suitability of the proposed
structure for their needs?

P.S. for Magicians: If you received this message, but not Ashley's
original one, it is because you are not yet signed up for the external
mageec at mageec.org mailing list. Please do so!